Medistim is sponsoring REQUEST, an ongoing multicenter registry study in Europe, USA and Canada
The REQUEST study is a prospective registry to capture information on surgical procedure changes based on a protocol for the use of intraoperative surgical guidance and quality assessment during routine coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG). The protocol includes intra-operative imaging (aorta, LIMA in situ, coronaries and anastomosis) and transit time blood flow measurements (TTFM). About 1,000 patients will be enrolled at the 7 participating sites in the registry during 2016 and 2017.
“I strongly believe that the REQUEST study is an important initiative that may provide new insights that could positively impact clinical outcomes and change clinical practice going forward,” says Professor A. Pieter Kappetein.
For more information, see: ClinicalTrials.gov
- Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, NL / Coordinating Investigator Prof. A.P. Kappetein
- University of Oxford, UK / Principal Investigator Prof. David Taggart
- University of Essen, GER / Principal Investigator Dr. Daniel Wendt
- University G D’Annunzio-Chieti, IT / Principal Investigator Prof. Gabriele Di Giammarco
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel, New York, USA / Principal Investigator Dr. John D. Puskas
- George Washington University, VA MC, Washington DC, USA / Principal Investigator Dr. Gregory D. Trachiotis
- University of Calgary, CAN / Principal Investigator Dr. Teresa Kieser